Adam D. Kraman is a litigation Associate at Katz & Rychik P.C. He concentrates his practice in insurance litigation, construction law, labor law and psychiatric malpractice. Mr. Kraman is also involved with risk management, healthcare law with a focus on medical practice issues, employment contracts, risk purchasing groups and corporate governance.
• B.S. Syracuse University, 2007
• J.D. New York Law School, 2002
• NY State: 2003
• CT State: 2002
• New York State Bar Association
• New York County Lawyers’ Association
• Connecticut State Bar Association