Jeff Fox is an Associate with the firm. He graduated cum laude in 2012 from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. Prior to joining Katz & Rychik, Mr. Fox worked at a firm specializing in toxic torts and personal injury law. He was admitted to the New York Bar in February 2013 and the New Jersey Bar in December 2012. Before attending law school, Mr. Fox worked for six years in public relations. He received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Tufts University in 2003.
• B.A. Tufts University, May 2003
• J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, June 2012
• NY State Admission: February 2013
• NJ State Admission: December 2012
• Eastern District of New York, 2013
• Southern District of New York, 2013